COVID-19 Update: March 27, 2020
9 Weeks From Race Day

As of now, we are still planning to put on the RTO, Capital and Comstock Odyssey relays on May 29-30, 2020. We continue to closely monitor many sources of information in order to make the best decision. We will produce the event as scheduled only if it is safe to do so and we receive all the required approvals from the many jurisdictions we run through.

We will contact you as soon as possible if the event is cancelled. Sure hoping that we don’t get to this point. It would be such a bummer!

Although we still have some hope that we will be proceeding on May 29-30 as currently scheduled, nevertheless we suggest putting off incurring any more expenses regarding the event and your travel plans until we have a more clear understanding as to what the situation will look like at the end of May.

Please expect to receive our next update by no later than April 3, 2020.

Thanks for your patience in these very unusual times filled with uncertainty about so many things in our lives. We will get through all of this. Stay healthy and safe.